The Legal Stuff
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. You can choose to accept or decline cookies when landing on our home page.
By declining, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. To accept and return to the home page click here>
The Brandthreads.com site is owned and operated by [Cooneen by Design Ltd] registered under company number (Company Registration Number NI006648). References to “Brandtheads.com”, “we”, “our” or “us” in this privacy notice means [Cooneen by Design Ltd]. Brandthreads.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This version was last updated on [11/10/20]. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions. Please also inform us if your personal data changes during your relationship with us, it is important that the personal data that we hold on you is accurate and current.
We may collect the following information:
- Identity Data including first name, last name, usernames, marital status, title, date of birth, gender
- Contact information including email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number
- Financial Data including bank account and payment card details
- Transaction Data including details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers such as how you use our website and your marketing and communication preferences
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We keep information for direct marketing purposes for as long as you continue to be interested in receiving our marketing communications. [You can tell us to stop using your details for marketing purposes at any time. To do this please see the “Controlling your personal information” section below.]
You can ask us at any time to provide you with a copy of your personal data. Where the personal data that you have supplied us is held by us for the purpose of entering into a contract between us or on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to ask us for a copy of this information. If you think the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can ask us to correct it or complete it by emailing the address above. In some circumstances, you also have the right to object to our processing of your data and can ask us to restrict our use of your data and to delete it. If we are required to keep your data by law or if we hold your data in connection with a contract with, you we will not be able to delete your data.